The pool safety gate is an important part of any pool fence system. It’s important to trust that the gate will close every time and not be left open to help prevent potential accidents to your family or friends.
Life Saver Pool Fence’s top-quality gate uses double the aluminum than any other product in the industry. It is the strongest and most attractive gate available. A double truss on both sides of the gates allow for tension without the need for manual adjustments. Since pool gates rely on tension, it’s normal for the mesh fabric to tighten in the colder winter months and loosen up in the warmer months. Our self-closing, self-latching pool gates, manufactured by industry leader Life Saver Pool Fence, are made with the best material to withstand the weather and any external conditions like impact or scratching. Learn more about our pool fence here.
The Strongest Pool Fence Gates Available in the Market
Life Saver Pool Fence is recognized as the only manufacturer to provide high-quality, double-truss square-stock aluminum pool gates.
We use aluminum poles and mesh that are tested and proven to be reliable under any condition. It’s a no-brainer why so many owners across the great state of Louisiana trust Life Saver Pool Fence products and services. We manufacture all of our products in the United States and emphasize the strength and quality of our pool fence gates.
Our key product features include:
- Self-Closing and Self-Locking Pool Gate
- Marine-grade weatherproof
- High Wind Performance Pole made with a thick heavy gauge outer layer and a solid interior layer
- Mesh & Border made with Transparent & Wrinkle Free High Mil Mesh
- Four Stitched Border that guarantees no unraveling
- Lifetime warranty
Good-Looking and Customizable to Fit Your Home
Our Life Saver Pool Fence Gates are good looking and are customizable to fit the look of your home. We offer arched and squared gate in different colors and styles.
Here are our different pool gate options:
- Single Pole
- Use least amount of material and are light
- Weak gate but simple
- Single Pole Truss with Reinforcement Bar
- Same As Single Pole, but with a extra bar across the 1st two fence sections to increase the strength
- Double Pole Truss
- Flexible and light-weight
- Added strength with cross bars at the bottom
- Single Square Stock
- Latch and hinge sit on a flat surface on top to increase strength and flexibility
- Double Truss Square Stock
- Use the most aluminum material and are the strongest available in the market
- Arched Gate
- Arched at the top, this gate is a favorite for those with style in mind
Our pool safety gate color options are black, brown, copper vein, tan, green and white.
Contact Us Today To Get Your FREE Estimate
We serve Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Hammon, Mandeville, Slidell, New Orleans, Metairie, Houma, Thibodaux in Louisiana as well as Gulfport, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, McComb and Hattiesburg in Mississippi. To schedule your FREE pool gate estimate, call us at (985) 397-1785 or contact us here.