Most parents understand the importance of child safety, but may not realize the importance of having a fence around their pool. A pool fence is a crucial part of pool safety, as it helps to keep children from accidentally entering the pool area and falling into the pool. Having a pool barrier will also help protect our pets.
Child drowning accidents are always saddening, but it becomes even more difficult especially when a parent learns it was preventable.
More children in the United States ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other causes except for birth defects. Nationally speaking, drownings lead second on the list behind motor vehicle crashes every year.
In an effort to prevent these tragedies, many pool owners install mesh fences around their pools. But why is a Life Saver Pool Fence the best option? And what should you look for when purchasing a mesh pool fence from us? Read on and you’ll find out exactly why.
In the state of Louisiana, all pool owners are required to have a pool safety fence surrounding the pool to help protect young children under the age of four. Although just installing a pool fence may not be enough. We recommend installing multiple layers of pool protection which includes installing pool or door alarms, and pool gates that are self-closing and self-locking.
All pool fences cannot be climbable. In other words, a child should not be able to climb a fence from the outside inwards.
Additionally, all fences for pools have to be built a minimum of 4 feet tall. The reason for this is so that a small child cannot climb up and over the fence.
A child should not be able to reach up and unlock a pool gate. All pool gates must be self-closing and self-latching. Also, our pool gates close automatically, so you don’t have to worry if you or someone else accidentally leaves the pool gate open.
There are also other local safety requirements swimming pool owners must put into place. We recommend reviewing local regulations to learn more.
You can also get up to code by installing a new fence with pool safety gate with our professional mesh pool fence installers serving Jefferson, Louisiana and nearby cities.
Life Saver Pool Fence: Keeping little feet on solid ground for 30 years.
Life Saver Pool Fence – Voted Best Pool Fencing by Parents.
Life Saver pool fence has a variety of features including the following:
- This is the strongest, most durable mesh pool fencing in the industry.
- The Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12mil) with Marine grade thread woven in a basket weave is the strongest on today’s market anywhere. With over 387 pounds per square inch tensile strength rating, this climbing material will not break or give under pressure making it perfect for any project you have planned!
- Our QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders are perfect for pool fences. The extra durability of the material prevents gives a finished look that will last all season long!
- The sturdy border design also prevents unraveling, which is perfect for the stylish homeowner who wants an eye-catching addition to their property!
- Tension-based supports with proven stability.
- Rounded edges – round-head fasteners – no sharp edges.
- Self-closing and self-latching pool gate option.
- Has a limited lifetime warranty!
- With its black mesh, this child pool safety fence is designed to provide the best view of your pool area from inside your home. It’s 87 percent transparent which makes it easy for you to see everything in by your pool from a distance without having any obstruction blocking its way like traditional pool fences.
- Can be used for stepped landscaped areas, anywhere in the backyard, and even by garages.
- The mesh fence is removable by an adult and can easily be stored and re-installed.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Louisiana pool fences are optimal for protecting young children and even pets.
Stay safe this summer (and beyond) and protect your loved ones by installing a Life Saver Pool Fence. It will give you peace of mind that your little ones will be safe and sound.