A pool fence is an essential safety measure for any home with a pool. It helps to prevent young children from gaining access to the pool area and drowning. It also serves as a barrier to keep pets and other animals out of the pool.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Louisiana is a leading provider of pool safety fences in Central, LA. We offer a variety of options to meet your needs, including removable and permanent fences.
Our fences are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the elements. We also offer a wide range of colors and styles to choose from.
The city of Central, Louisiana has experienced a rise in the number of drownings in recent years. In most cases, the victims are young children who have gained access to water when no adults are present.
While any body of water can pose a drowning risk, the most common hazards include swimming pools, hot tubs and spas, bathtubs, natural bodies of water such as ponds, and standing water in homes.
To prevent these tragedies from occurring, it is important for parents to supervise their toddlers around any source of water closely. In addition, all families should have a plan in place in case of an emergency. By taking these simple precautions, we can help keep our children safe from the dangers of drowning.
In the state of Louisiana, pool fences are required by law in order to help protect young children from drowning. All pool owners are responsible for ensuring that their pool is enclosed by a fence that is at least four feet tall. The fence must also have a self-closing and self-latching gate to prevent children from accessing the pool area.
Additionally, any pool toys or floats must be stored away from the pool when not in use. These laws are in place to help keep children safe and to prevent accidental drownings. By following these simple guidelines, pool owners can help create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Life Saver Pool Fence of Louisiana recommends that homeowners practice the following 7 layers of protection:
- Surround your pool with a mesh pool fence
- Supervise children at all times
- Install pool alarms and door locks
- Provide early infant swim instruction
- Always check the pool first when children are missing
- Make sure all caretakers know CPR
- Educate your family members and babysitters on pool safety
Never forget, drowning is silent, but it is the #1 accidental killer of children aged 1-4.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends that all pool owners install child pool safety fencing. It should be at least 4 feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate.
The CPSC recommends that the fence be mounted on the pool deck so there are no gaps between the bottom of the fence and the deck. In addition, the experts recommend that pool owners install door alarms and/or pool covers to provide additional layers of protection.
Life Saver Pool Fence has been proven to be effective in preventing young children from gaining access to the pool area.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Here are a few of its features:
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (87% transparent), providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Square and arched pool gates
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Lifetime warranty! Every part of a Life Saver fence comes with a Lifetime Warranty. It won’t splinter or break down like fiberglass. We guarantee it.
- Made in the USA!
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in-ground pools
- Accessories include Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
We Also Install Mesh Pet Fences in Central, LA
A pet pool fence is a great way to keep your pet safe while they enjoy roaming the backyard. By creating a barrier around the pool, you can prevent your pet from accidentally falling in and drowning. Pet pool fences are also great for keeping other animals out of the pool area.
In addition, mesh pet fences can provide a sense of security for pet owners who are worried about their pet’s safety. By installing a fence around your pool, you can give your pet the freedom to enjoy the yard without worry.
About Central, Louisiana
The City Central of Louisiana is a historic city located in the heart of the state. The city is home to a number of historical landmarks and cultural attractions, as well as a variety of shops and restaurants. Central City is also within easy driving distance of Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and other major cities in Louisiana.
As a result, residents of Central City have easy access to all that Louisiana has to offer. The population is 29,235 as of 2020.
In addition, the Louisiana city is a relatively affordable place to live, with a cost of living that is lower than the national average. Central City is a great place to call home for those who want to experience all that Louisiana has to offer.
Here are a few popular landmarks:
- Southern Food and Beverage Museum & Museum of the American Cocktail
- The McKenna Museum of African-American Art
- Christ Church Cathedral
- The National WWII Museum
- Café Du Monde Mail Order
Pool Safety Resources for Central Residents
- DHH Encourages Swim Safety This Summer – La Dept. of Health
- Louisiana Swimming Pool Fencing Requirements
- Pool Safely