While pool fences have been shown to be the most effective measure in preventing accidental drownings, there are a few other things you can do to help keep your loved ones safe. For example, make sure you have a pool fence that is properly installed and in good condition. This will help to prevent access to the pool when it is not in use.
In addition, always supervise children and pets when they are near the pool, even if there is a fence in place. And finally, be sure to learn CPR and keep a phone nearby in case of an emergency. By taking these simple precautions, you can help keep your family safe and prevent tragic accidents from happening.
Drowning is a major problem for children ages 1-14. In fact, it is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes. There are many ways to help prevent drowning, but pool safety is one of the most important. Pool fencing, pool gates and alarms can all help to create a safe environment. In addition, it is important to never leave children unattended near water and to teach them how to swim. By following these simple steps, you can help keep your children safe and prevent tragedies from occurring.
Local laws require that all residents with a swimming pool must have a pool fence. The fence surrounding the pool must be at least 5 ft. tall, so that small children do not attempt to climb over.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Life Saver Pool Fence is recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. The fence has been designed to provide a safe, effective barrier between young children and swimming pools.
In addition to being durable and easily installed, the fence is also transparent, so that adults can see through it to supervise children. The fence is also self-closing, so that it automatically closes if a child tries to enter the pool area. As a result, installing a Life Saver Pool Fence is an ideal solution for keeping children safe around swimming pools.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details – Premium Solid Core Pool Fence
Here are a few of its features:
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all 4 sides with vinyl border to stop potential unraveling.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) w/Marine grade thread woven basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch.
- A triple-reinforced solid core pole – it’s the sturdiest in the industry.
- 87% Transparent
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave holds up great in the Sun)
- Available in different colors including black, brown, tan, white, and other custom color combinations
- Multiple height options (from 3.5 ft to 5 ft)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum.
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options – Square and Arched Style
Contact Life Saver Pool Fence of Louisiana today to request your FREE pool fence estimate in New Iberia, Lousiana. Call (985) 397-1785 or contact us here. In addition, our pool fences can help protect pets too.
About New Iberia, Louisiana
New Iberia, Louisiana is a great place to live for many reasons. The climate is temperate, the people are friendly, and there is a strong sense of community. Iberia is also situated in a beautiful part of the country, with easy access to both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atchafalaya Basin.
Additionally, Iberia has a growing economy and a low cost of living. These factors make Iberia an attractive option for those looking for a place to call home. The population of this city is 70,763, according to the 2020 census.
Here are a few popular landmarks residents and tourists love to visit:
- Jungle Gardens
- TABASCO® Factory Tours
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens
- Bayou Teche Museum
Pool Safety Resources for New Iberia, Louisiana Residents
- DHH Encourages Swim Safety This Summer – La Dept. of Health
- Louisiana Swimming Pool Fencing Requirements
- Pool Safely
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Life Saver Pool Fence has proven itself as the safest and most effective layer of protection against the dangers of swimming pools can pose to your children and even pets. Let us help you keep your pool safer for your family. Request your free pool fence estimate today! Please call (985) 397-1785 or contact us online.